In addition to installing numerous windows in our house, here's a couple of events Mike has participated in since we've been married:1. The Madison Marathon. His first marathon. He ran 26.2 miles in under 4 hours. I was so proud of him! I was practically in tears when I took this photo. This is a shot of him about 10 yards from the finish line... still smiling.
The Madison Marathon conveniently ends near Brat Fest (The world's largest Brat Fest). After all that running, Mike was rewarded with three brats (on gluten-free buns, of course)! That's just the way we like to do things in Wisconsin ;0)
2. The Paddle & Portage. This was his second year participating in the Paddle & Portage with our friend Barett. Their goal was to beat their finish time from last year, and they succeeded. Here's photos of the guys pre-race, at the beginning of the portage, and after they finished. Brats and beer were also available for finishers at this event, but this time they were free!
No comments:
Post a Comment