Summer is apparently too busy for blogging. I just looked back at the blog and realized how long it's been since I last posted!
About the Garden: I was actually shocked to look back and see the early pic of the lettuce garden -- it really took off and we harvested 5 big heads of delicious lettuce from it. Lettuce really does taste better fresh picked. I never knew before! The jalapeno plant has been very fruitful lately -- I will definitely be planting one of those again next year, or we may attempt to bring it inside and see if it will keep going through the winter. Jalapenos also taste awesome when they are fresh picked -- a little more like a crispy green pepper, but still spicy! Yum! Our green pepper plant now has a few baby peppers on it. We'll see how those do. And we have our first red tomato today! Also, as last year, and much to my happiness, the raspberry bushes have been exploding with berries :) The summer bearing bushes are done for the year now, but the ever-berries are still going like crazy. Yum yum yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment