Friday, July 9, 2010

two weeks!

Mike's been off work for over a week now, and I'm going to have to say, I really enjoy him being at home! He's been working hard finishing the mud room and bathroom and just generally getting all of our affairs in order before we jet. I think he's also been enjoying his time.


Newly installed medicine cabinet
I was hoping today would be my last day at the office, but I rearranged my schedule a bit due to a setback with the big website conversion. So, I basically had a half day of vacation yesterday and a full day today, and then I will go into work on Monday and maybe, but hopefully not Tuesday, and then I'll be done. (Prayers that everything will go smoothly and get finished up with the website this coming week would be appreciated).

And then... we need to pack! We need to pack up the house, and we need to pack for Panama, and we need to get Max's stuff packed up for his five month adventure as well!

We leave for Michigan one week from today! And then we fly out of Detroit on the 21st. Our DTS starts TWO weeks from today!!! I can't believe how fast these dates are approaching! We're looking forward to spending time with the Shawl's in Michigan before we fly out. We had a really nice time up north with my family for the Fourth of July weekend.

I'm continuing to rehab my knee ~ checked with the DTS leaders to make sure I should still come with it in the state it's in, and they said yes -- that was a relief! I had been a little worried I'd get down there and they'd send me home.

So, things are falling into place. And we're going to be in Panama before we know it! Whoah!!

No comments: