Sailing sounds like it would be rather peaceful. How far did you sail? I bet Max really enjoyed sailing also! Dad
We just sailed out into Lake Huron for a few hours. Would have taken most of the day to get to the next port. Maxie didn't get to come this time, but I hear he has his own life jacket here so he can go next time with Mike's mom and dad!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sailing sounds like it would be rather peaceful. How far did you sail? I bet Max really enjoyed sailing also! Dad
We just sailed out into Lake Huron for a few hours. Would have taken most of the day to get to the next port. Maxie didn't get to come this time, but I hear he has his own life jacket here so he can go next time with Mike's mom and dad!
Post a Comment